This quiet living community is within walking distance of downtown Sharon and is on the banks of the Shenango River. You’ll never be far from shopping, restaurants, and pharmacies. Situated in a campus-like setting, all 50 units are one bedroom and one floor. These cozy little apartments will make you feel right at home!
Waiting List is open
Property Manager Office
- One Bedroom—550 square feet
- 4 accessible units
- Brick and vinyl sided
- Convenient kitchens with oak cabinets
- Ample lighting
- Vinyl tile throughout
- Community room with kitchenette and piano
- Bench seating and walking path along the river
- Off street parking, conveniently located close to each unit
- Each unit has its own back porch and patio area
- Each unit has its own laundry room with a washer/dryer hookup
- Property manager office on site
- Utilities included
- Refrigerate and stove provided
- Air conditioning
- Garbage, sewer, and extermination included — no additional charge
- 24 hour maintenance available for a small fee
TYPE OF HOUSING
All rents are subsidized and based on your total household gross income. All our areas have income guidelines. Please contact MCHA for income limits.
181 Penn Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146
HOW TO APPLY
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION
Or apply in person Monday and Tuesday 10:00 am to 3:30 pm at the Main Office.
All applicants 18 and older must pass a credit, landlord and criminal check to be considered qualified for an apartment. Once the application has been approved, applicants are placed on a waiting list. The application process takes 4-6 weeks and applicants are placed on the list as the date they applied. When a unit becomes available, applications are pulled by the date of placement on list.
It is recommended that applicants bring in or mail a copy their social security card, birth certificate and verification of income for everyone in the household. These items are required for move in and by turning them in ahead of time will speed up the move-in process. Applicants have three days to claim the apartment when their name comes up on the waitlist.