Conveniently located off Route 18, Frank Fay is a well-established community in a quiet cul-de-sac. Children can enjoy the on-site playground and basketball court.
Waiting List is open
Property Manager Office
- One Bedroom—660 square feet
- Two Bedroom—884 square feet
- Three Bedroom—1,144 square feet
- Four Bedroom—1,324 square feet
- Four, accessible units, appropriate for wheelchair or hearing impaired
- Brick and vinyl sided, newly renovated
- Oak kitchen cabinets
- Ample lighting
- Ceramic tile in bathroom, vinyl tile in living room, plus hardwood floors in bedrooms
- Small shed included
- Fenced in back patio on most units
- Refrigerate and stove provided
- Community room with computers, books, and games
- Basketball Court
- Off street parking, conveniently located near most unit entrances
- On-site Laundry
- Property manager office on-site
- Air conditioning
- Garbage, sewer, and extermination included with no additional charge
- 24 hour maintenance available for a small fee
TYPE OF HOUSING
All rents are subsidized and based on your total household gross income. All our areas have income guidelines. Please contact MCHA for income limits.
Frank Fay Terrace
One Maple Drive
Greenville, PA 16125
HOW TO APPLY
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION
Or apply in person Monday and Tuesday 10:00 am to 3:30 pm at the Main Office.
All applicants 18 and older must pass a credit, landlord and criminal check to be considered qualified for an apartment. Once the application has been approved, applicants are placed on a waiting list.
The application process takes 4-6 weeks and applicants are placed on the list as the date they applied. When a unit becomes available, applications are pulled by the date of placement on list.It is recommended that applicants bring in or mail a copy their social security card, birth certificate and verification of income for everyone in the household. These items are required for move in and by turning them in ahead of time will speed up the move-in process. Applicants have three days to claim the apartment when their name comes up on the waitlist.