The Heritage Square complex of 2 two-story buildings has 5 units on each level in each building. There are 16 one-bedroom units on the first floor and 4 two bedroom units. This picturesque community is located within walking distance of the Mercer County Courthouse Square. The complex features a community room and well-maintained grounds.
Waiting List is open
- One bedroom- 704 square feet
- Two bedroom- 905 square feet
- 3 accessible units are available.
- Exteriors are wood frames with vinyl finish
- Full view storm door with six panel steel entrance door
- Private railed sitting porch
- Oak cabinets
- Ample lighting and
- Vinyl flooring,
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Safety alarm system
- Community room
- Private Parking
- Property manager office on site
- Utilities included
- Washer, dryer, refrigerate and stove provided
- Air conditioning
- Garbage, sewer, and extermination included with no additional charge
- 24 hour maintenance available for a small fee
TYPE OF HOUSING
Senior Tax Credit
Must be 55 years or older. All our areas have income guidelines. All rents vary based on the size of the units - one or two bedroom units available. Please contact MCHA for income limits.
HOW TO APPLY
Or apply in person Monday and Tuesday 10:00 am to 3:30 pm at the Main Office.
All applicants 18 and older must pass a credit, landlord and criminal check to be considered qualified for an apartment. Once the application has been approved, applicants are placed on a waiting list. The application process takes 4-6 weeks and applicants are placed on the list as the date they applied. When a unit becomes available, applications are pulled by the date of placement on list.
It is recommended that applicants bring in or mail a copy their social security card, birth certificate and verification of income for everyone in the household. These items are required for move in and by turning them in ahead of time will speed up the move-in process. Applicants have three days to claim the apartment when their name comes up on the waitlist.