Centennial Place & Legacy Commons offers one, two, three, and four bedroom units in single family homes and duplexes. Featuring its own Community Center with computer lab, after school program, summer program for children/youth, and events sponsored by Resident Services. This well-maintained neighborhood will make you feel right at home.
Waiting List is open
- One bedroom
- Two bedroom
- Three bedroom
- Four bedroom
- 10 units for persons with disabilities
- 22 units accessible by persons with mobility, visual or hearing impairments
- One, two, three, and four bedroom units
- Community Center with computer lab, after-school program, and summer program for children/youth.
- Units either a patio or deck
- Some units have basements
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Door mail delivery
- Property manager office on site
- Refrigerator and stove provided
- Central Air
- Garbage, sewer, and extermination included with no additional charge
- 24-hour maintenance available for a small fee
- Off street parking available
TYPE OF HOUSING
Income guideline to qualify, rent is not based on income, set rent for each unit
* The 74 units are subsidized and rent is based on your total household gross income.
*Property manager can provide detail on specific units
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are taken Monday, Wednesday, and Friday’s - 10:00 am to 3:30 pm at 102 Wallis Avenue, Farrell. All applicants 18 and older can fill out an application. Applications available for download below or the office. Applications can be dropped off at the site or mailed. Once it has been approved, applicants are placed on a waiting list. When a unit becomes available, applications are pulled by the date in time of placement on list. At time of application you must bring in proof of social security numbers and birth certificates for everyone in household. You must pass a credit, landlord and criminal check to be considered qualified for an apartment.